Discover for yourself just how easy and tasty healthier food can be.
You can select from the menu on the left to find a range of delicious and healthy recipes, contributed by our award holders.
We are always on the lookout for new healthyliving recipes, so if you would like to see your recipes featured here, please send them in.
When selecting a recipe these are the key things to remember:
- sugar, salt and fat/oil should be kept to a minimum
- recipes should not contain butter, pastry or roux-based sauces
- skin should be removed from chicken and meat should be trimmed
- recipes should not include bacon, full-fat cheeses or cream
- include fruit and/or vegetables in the recipe whenever possible
- we also encourage the use of pulses and wholegrain foods
Got a recipe that you think meets our criteria? If so we'd love to use it and we will acknowledge all contributors. Please send your recipes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our recipe books
Meanwhile, for a mouthwatering selection, download our latest recipe booklet healthyliving tasty living.
Page last edited: 13 December 2012